Effective Date: August 10, 2022
SECTION 1 – INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may voluntarily provide information about yourself when you contact us, use our Site, create an account, or purchase something from us. Information we collect includes:
- Contact and profile information, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- Information about your transactions, such as items you purchased and your payment method;
- Product purchase history and account information;
- Information about your device's location, if you choose to provide it when you visit our Site; and
- Information relating to your interaction with products on our website and webpages, including information regarding which products you browsed, and whether you have abandoned browsing or abandoned a shopping cart.
If you contact us through our Site, we will also collect any information you provide in your communication.
When you browse our Site we automatically collect information about your device and use of our Site, including IP address, browser type, device type and operating system, and other information we collect through cookies and similar technology.
SECTION 2 – INFORMATION USE
We may use the information we collect for any lawful purpose, including:
- To provide products and services you request;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To operate, personalize, and improve our products and services, including for analytics purposes;
- To send promotions and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or
- With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
SECTION 3 – INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may share the information we collect with third parties, including:
- Service providers, such as those who host and operate our Site, process your payment when you make a purchase from us, help us conduct our marketing campaigns, deliver our products to you, and help us analyze our products and services;
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or as otherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties;
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
The Site may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other Site visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
SECTION 4 – THIRD PARTIES
We share your personal information with third parties as described in Section 3.
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We do not control the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
The Site also includes integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as social networking tools offered by third parties. If you use these tools to share personal information or you otherwise interact with these features on the Site, those companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public.
SECTION 5 – DIGITAL ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and devices. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Hollywood Feed uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
SECTION 6 – YOUR CHOICES
If you prefer not to receive marketing emails from Hollywood Feed, please click the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email.
If you no longer want us to collect information through our Site about your device’s precise location, you can adjust your preferences through your browser settings.
SECTION 7 – CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” that is subject to the CCPA.
Personal Information We Collect. In the preceding 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information about California consumers.
Categories of Personal Information
Disclosed for business purposes to the following categories of third parties:
Sold to following categories of third parties:
|Personal and online identifiers (such as first and last name, email address, or unique online identifiers)||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Categories of information described in Section 1798.80(e) of the California Civil Code (such as physical characteristics or description, insurance policy number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information)||All categories listed below.||None.|
|Commercial or transactions information (such as records of personal property or products or services purchased, obtained or considered)||All categories listed below.||None.|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing history, search history, interactions with a website, email, application, or advertisement)||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Biometric information (such as call recordings)||All categories listed below.||None.|
|Geolocation information||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Inferences drawn from the above information about your predicted characteristics and preferences||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
|Other information about you that is linked to the personal information above||All categories listed below.||All categories listed below.|
Categories of Sources. We collect personal information from the following categories of sources:
- Advertising networks;
- Data analytics providers;
- Operating systems and platforms;
- Social networks;
- Data brokers;
- Service providers; and
- Affiliates not under the Hollywood Feed brand.
- Our commercial purposes, including marketing, advertising, and enabling commercial transactions.
- Our business purposes as identified under law (including the CCPA), which include:
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- Legal compliance;
- Detecting and protecting against security incidents, fraud, and illegal activity;
- Performing services (for us or our service providers) such as account servicing, processing orders and payments, and analytics;
- Internal research for technological improvement;
- Internal operations;
- Activities to maintain and improve our services; and
- Other one-time uses.
Recipients of Personal Information. We disclose the categories of personal information designated above to the categories of third parties listed below for business purposes:
- Service providers;
- Affiliates not under the Hollywood Feed brand;
- Government entities;
- Advertising networks;
- Internet service providers;
- Data analytics providers;
- Operating systems and platforms;
- Social networks; and
- Consumer data resellers.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you; the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you; our purposes for collecting or selling personal information about you; the categories of personal information about you that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below:
- By phone at 1-888-816-8691
- Online at "Do Not Sell My Personal Information"
Verification Process and Required Information. We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, your name, email address, and phone number.
Authorized Agent. You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf by submitting a written, signed permission to [email protected]
Minors’ Right to Opt In. We do not have actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete your personal information, register a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected], or via United States mail at:
ATTN: eCommerce Privacy Compliance Officer
1341 Warford St Memphis, Tennessee 38108
Account holders may also update their personal information via the “Profile” section under the “My Account” tab on our Site.
The purpose of this Policy is to define the policy and procedures for the collection, use, safeguarding, storage, retention, and destruction of biometric data. It is the Company’s policy to collect and store biometric data in accordance with applicable laws, including, but not limited to, the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act.
Biometric data includes “biometric identifiers” and “biometric information” under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act, 740 ILCS 14/1, et seq. “Biometric identifiers” include fingerprints. “Biometric Information” includes any information regardless of how it is captured, converted, stored, or shared based on an individual's biometric identifier used to identify an individual. The Company collects Fingerprint Image Data (“FID”) from its employees who consent to provide it. The Company’s retail management software vendor, FieldStack, collects and processes Fingerprint Minutia Data (“FMD”) from the FID collected at the store electronic transaction terminals.
The Company collects, stores, and uses biometric data solely for purposes of financial security, and for tracking employee work time and attendance. The Company’s biometric time clocks are computer-based systems that scan an employee’s finger or hand for purposes of identification. The computer system extracts unique data points and creates a unique mathematical representation used to verify the employee’s identity and, for example to track when the employee commences or ends work. The Company will obtain written authorization from each employee prior to the collection of such data. The Company will not sell, lease, trade, or disclose any biometric data that it receives from its employees unless it first has the employee’s written consent to do so, the disclosure is required by state or federal law, or the disclosure is required pursuant to a valid subpoena.
The Company will retain employee biometric data only until and will permanently destroy such data when the first of the following occurs: the transaction terminal’s next scheduled maintenance (usually every 12 months), or when repaired or taken out of service, but no later than 3 years after the employee’s last interaction with the Company.
The Company will store, transmit, and protect biometric data using a reasonable standard of care. Such storage, transmission, and protection from disclosure will be performed in a manner that is the same as or more protective than the manner in which the Company stores, transmits, and protects from disclosure other confidential and sensitive information of the Company.
Each employee as a condition of employment and/or continued employment must execute a copy of the Consent Form attached to this Policy. Individuals are free to decline or revoke this Consent, but doing so will preclude employment by the Company.