Bottle Feeding Seymour

RSS
Bottle Feeding Seymour

Seymour is a hungry little fella. Bottle feeding is the protocol! He enjoys goat's milk about every 2 hours then snuggles back into his blanket for another long nap. Puppies his age spend 90% of their time sleeping and the other 10% eating!

Has anyone wondered where he got his name? Since a puppy's eyes don't open until around 10-14 days old, a Hollywood Feed team member thought the name "Seymour" fit him well. I'm sure he looks forward to the day he can "see more!" It will come soon enough!

Previous Post Next Post

  • Billie Claire Darby
Comments 0
Leave a comment
Your Name:*
Email Address:*
Message: *

Please note: comments must be approved before they are published.

* Required Fields