Treat Your Dog with Treat Planet Snacks!
Treat Planet came to talk with Hollywood Feed store employees about their three lines of treats: Etta Says, Hare of the Dog and Snicky Snaks. Four years ago, Treat Planet started with three products, and now they have so many (for good reason)! They are based out of St. Louis, Missouri and all of their proteins are sourced from the US.
Etta Says makes meat based products and chews. Etta means, “ruler of the home”-and isn’t that just what our dogs are? They have jerky, freeze-dried treats, crunchy chews and soft chews!
Etta Says treats are:
- Kosher certified
- Organic certified
- 100% US made
- No chemicals, additives or preservatives
- Highest quality raw ingredients
- Duck meat, duck liver, beef liver, lamb liver, chicken liver, chicken meat, deer, and white fish treats
Hare of the Dog
Hare of the Dog is Treat Planet’s all-rabbit based treat line! There are so many great benefits to rabbit…so please don’t be upset if there is a little bit of rabbit hair still on your treats. It is much healthier and contributes to a more well-rounded diet if the entire rabbit is processed, rather than just using certain cuts of meat. Believe me, your dog’s digestive system was made to deal with things like fur!
Hare of the Dog treats are:
- 100% US rabbit meat
- USDA certified rabbit facility
- Rabbit meat has more protein than beef, pork or lamb with very little fat
- Lowest number of allergens of all proteins
- Largest supply of rabbit in the US comes to Hare of the Dog
Snicky Snaks has all US made organic treats. If you like organic, this is the way to go.
Snicky Snaks treats are:
- 100% organic-which means no fungicides, herbicides, or insecticides
- No wheat, corn, soy, preservatives, no added sugar or salt and no animal byproducts
- 100% human grade ingredients
- Eggs and milk come from organically certified sources
- Recycled packaging
- Leaves the smallest carbon footprint possible
- USDA certified and made in the USA
I love that all of Treat Planet’s proteins come from US sources. Here is a map if you’d like to know exactly where they are coming from:
- Jessie Isbell