How do I clean my Gunner Kennel?
- Simple. With our large removable drain plug, go to any car wash with a pressure washer, open the drain plug and spray it out. Don't worry. It can handle it. (Make sure your dog is out of the kennel, of course).
When will you have smaller size kennels available for purchase
- Gunner Kennels is working on perfecting them now. However, smaller dogs fit safely and comfortably in the G1 Intermediate™. Not to mention, it’s super easy to strap down in SUVs and minivans.
How much do the G1 Intermediate™ and G1 Large™ Kennels weigh?
- The G1 Intermediate™ Kennel weighs approximately 45 pounds and the G1 Large™ will be around 70 pounds. Both come standard with kayak-grade handles for easy lifting and the G1 Large™ includes wheels for easy transport.
Do you have a kennel cover that fits the kennel?
- The fact that our kennel is double-wall, roto-molded ideally eliminates the need for a kennel cover. The kennel will naturally keep your dog warmer in cold weather, regardless if there is a kennel cover or not. We will be offering a window cover insert as well to help keep your dog warm in the colder months.
Can the Kennel be locked into a truck bed?
- Absolutely. We have created a Security Kennel Lock Kit with a high-strength, stainless steel lock bracket designed to install in 6 different positions on the kennel. The kit comes with a stainless steel security bolt and key to install. All you’ll need is a lock and chain.